19692 Sunshine Way , Bend
Light & bright Sunrise Village home that is a thoughtfully designed single level contemporary dwelling with very clean lines & open floor plan. 3 outdoor living spaces with over 1000 SF of cedar decking offering options for entertaining & enjoyment. Special amenities include hardwood floors, 8' solid core doors, gas fireplace, large cherry wood entertainment center, taste full use of ceramic tile throughout & concrete tiled roof.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #19598234
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,538
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1990
- StyleContemporary, 1 Story
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Date ListedMarch 19th, 2019
- Days on Market34
- HOA Fees104
- HOA Fees Freq.MO
- Address19692 Sunshine Way
- AreaDeschutes County
- SubdivisionSunrise Village
- Zip Code97702
- InteriorTile Floor, Washer/Dryer, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Cork Floor
- Interior FeaturesTile Floor, Washer/Dryer, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Cork Floor
- AppliancesIsland, Pantry
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryW.E. Miller
- Listing OfficeJohn L. Scott / Bend
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts1,660.48 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital1,658.41 Miles
- Anchorage Museum1,660.25 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center1,660.45 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base1,659.37 Miles
- Fort Richardson1,656.02 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1,653.37 Miles
- Kincaid Park1,662.33 Miles
- Merrill Field1,658.84 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary1,653.54 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center1,657.40 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport1,661.85 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo1,654.21 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage1,657.44 Miles
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Portland Central are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 1:09am AKDT.