27590 Se Stone Rd , Boring
One of 9 lots available. EFU land with county and LUCS approved for tier 2 cannabis production. Surveyed, shared well with water to each parcel. Fantastic gently sloped property with view of Mt. Hood. This lot is on the south east corner of the properties on SE 282nd.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #19431359
- Sub-TypeFarm/ Forest
- StyleFarm, Agricultural
- UtilitiesPower Available at Property Line, Shared Well, Water Available
- ViewMountain, Valley, Territorial
- Date ListedJanuary 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market124
- Address27590 Se Stone Rd
- AreaGresham, Sandy, Troutdale, Corbett
- Zip Code97009
- HighSam Barlow
- Listing OfficePremiere Property Group, Llc
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts1,550.84 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital1,548.76 Miles
- Anchorage Museum1,550.60 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center1,550.81 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base1,549.68 Miles
- Fort Richardson1,546.31 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1,543.73 Miles
- Kincaid Park1,552.75 Miles
- Merrill Field1,549.18 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary1,543.96 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center1,547.76 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport1,552.24 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo1,544.59 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage1,547.80 Miles
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Portland Central are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:39pm AKDT.