1726 4th Ave , Vale
Expansive irrigated farmland nestled in the rural countryside, currently planted in corn & wheat crops. This land highlights a mostly level terrain, stunning surrounding views, grazing pasture, and a state-of-the-art Reinke irrigation system with center pivots and wheel lines. Would make a beautiful location to build your dream home.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #19270265
- Sub-TypeFarm/ Forest
- StyleAgricultural, Manufactured Home
- UtilitiesIrrigation Well
- Listing OfficeLand And Wildlife Llc
- Address1726 4th Ave
- AreaMalheur County
- SubdivisionNot Applicable
- Zip Code97918
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Public Road
- Date ListedApril 4th, 2019
- Days on Market83
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts1,779.36 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital1,777.21 Miles
- Anchorage Museum1,779.12 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center1,779.34 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base1,777.86 Miles
- Fort Richardson1,774.27 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1,772.43 Miles
- Kincaid Park1,781.90 Miles
- Merrill Field1,777.64 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary1,773.15 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center1,776.33 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport1,781.18 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo1,773.47 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage1,776.36 Miles
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Portland Central are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:24pm AKDT.