18449 Sw Annamae Ln , Beaverton
Built in 2007, this Beaverton two-story offers stainless steel appliances and a one-car garage. Upgraded features include fresh interior paint.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #19151711
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,035
- Square FootageTax
- Year Built2007
- Style2 Story, Row House
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 29th, 2019
- Days on Market59
- HOA Fees297
- HOA Fees Freq.MO
- Address18449 Sw Annamae Ln
- AreaBeaverton, Aloha
- Zip Code97003
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBeaver Acres
- MiddleFive Oaks
- Listing OfficeOpendoor Brokerage Llc
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts1,534.75 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital1,532.69 Miles
- Anchorage Museum1,534.52 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center1,534.73 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base1,533.65 Miles
- Fort Richardson1,530.31 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1,527.63 Miles
- Kincaid Park1,536.59 Miles
- Merrill Field1,533.11 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary1,527.79 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center1,531.67 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport1,536.11 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo1,528.47 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage1,531.71 Miles
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Portland Central are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 1:24am AKDT.