Carpenterville , Gold Beach
Over 2 acres, wooded, located in the beautiful Pistol River area about half way between Gold Beach & Brookings in the "banana belt" of Oregon! Check build-ability with Curry County.The beach and the Pistol River are each less than 1/2 mile away! Photos of both are included here. The other photos are of the property itself.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #18672982
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family Detached
- StyleRaw Land
- ElementaryRiley Creek
- HighGold Beach
- Listing OfficePacific Coastal Real Estate
- AreaCurry Co: Gold Beach & Surrounding Area
- CityGold Beach
- Zip Code97444
- Lot DescriptionTrees
- Date ListedApril 25th, 2018
- Days on Market397
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts1,678.83 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital1,676.89 Miles
- Anchorage Museum1,678.62 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center1,678.80 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base1,678.19 Miles
- Fort Richardson1,675.17 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1,671.59 Miles
- Kincaid Park1,679.84 Miles
- Merrill Field1,677.30 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary1,671.11 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center1,675.73 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport1,679.65 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo1,672.18 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage1,675.78 Miles
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Portland Central are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 1:54am AKDT.