95697 Jerrys Flat Rd , Gold Beach
Two lots adjacent to each other. Perfect for a family set up or a guest house and main home. Property is level with fruit trees. Older homes have been removed. City water available.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #18582080
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family Detached
- StyleRaw Land
- UtilitiesPower Available at Property Line, Water Available, Sewer Not Available, Phone Available
- ViewRiver, Valley
- ElementaryRiley Creek
- MiddleRiley Creek
- HighGold Beach
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Agate Realty/gold
- Address95697 Jerrys Flat Rd
- AreaCurry Co: Gold Beach & Surrounding Area
- CityGold Beach
- Zip Code97444
- Lot DescriptionCleared, Public Road
- Date ListedSeptember 14th, 2018
- Days on Market255
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts1,668.75 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital1,666.80 Miles
- Anchorage Museum1,668.53 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center1,668.71 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base1,668.08 Miles
- Fort Richardson1,665.05 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1,661.51 Miles
- Kincaid Park1,669.79 Miles
- Merrill Field1,667.21 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary1,661.05 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center1,665.65 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport1,669.58 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo1,662.11 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage1,665.70 Miles
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Portland Central are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 12:54am AKDT.