28515 Mateer Rd , Gold Beach
Over 10 acres!! Close to town, and city amenities. Value is in land only. Great quiet neighborhood, all utilities already at property. It's a diamond in the rough, property has great potential, bring your dreams!
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #18223402
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family Detached
- UtilitiesPower Available at Property Line, Cable Available, Septic, Water Connected
- ElementaryRiley Creek
- MiddleRiley Creek
- HighGold Beach
- Listing OfficeVera-anne International Real Estate
- Address28515 Mateer Rd
- AreaCurry Co: Gold Beach & Surrounding Area
- CityGold Beach
- Zip Code97444
- Lot DescriptionBrush, Private, Trees
- Date ListedOctober 17th, 2018
- Days on Market222
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts1,671.90 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital1,669.96 Miles
- Anchorage Museum1,671.69 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center1,671.86 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base1,671.24 Miles
- Fort Richardson1,668.22 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1,664.66 Miles
- Kincaid Park1,672.93 Miles
- Merrill Field1,670.36 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary1,664.19 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center1,668.80 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport1,672.72 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo1,665.25 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage1,668.85 Miles
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Portland Central are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 1:54am AKDT.