Lacock-kelchner Rd , Underwood
Wonderful MT Adams view from this wooded 2 acre lot. Only minutes from HWY 14 and back to the Hood River Bridge. No Manufactured homes by deed restriction. Seller will contribute $20,000 toward water and power installation at closing with full price offer.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #17464897
- StyleRaw Land
- UtilitiesPower Available at Property Line, Water Available, Septic Site Approved
- ViewMountain, Trees/Woods, Territorial
- Listing OfficePathfinder Real Estate Service
- AddressLacock-kelchner Rd
- AreaSkamania Co: Cook/Underwood/Mill A/Willard
- Zip Code98651
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Wooded, Cleared
- Date ListedNovember 2nd, 2017
- Days on Market600
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts1,558.51 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital1,556.41 Miles
- Anchorage Museum1,558.28 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center1,558.49 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base1,557.25 Miles
- Fort Richardson1,553.81 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area1,551.46 Miles
- Kincaid Park1,560.63 Miles
- Merrill Field1,556.84 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary1,551.84 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center1,555.45 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport1,560.05 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo1,552.38 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage1,555.48 Miles
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Portland Central are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2019 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 4:39pm AKDT.